CSE2003: System Programming (Spring 2009)
- (2009/6/23) Your final exam score is available now. The average score is 94.2/300 (= 31.4/100). Please drop by my office by June 26 (Friday) if you want to make a claim. (I'll be out of office on Wednesday. Please send me a mail and make an appointment before you visit my office.)
- (2009/6/15) Finally, all the scores of programming assignments have been gathered. You can claim your score by June 18 (Thursday). If you forget your codename, please send me a mail.
- (2009/6/8) Final Exam Notice:
- Time: 15:00 - 17:00, June 17 (Wed), 2009.
- Location: Semiconductor building #330110 (same as the lecture room)
- Scope: Chap. 1, 2, 3 (except 3.14), 4.1, 4.4, 6, 7, 8.1 - 8.3, 10.1 - 10.6, lecture slides
We are going to have the final exam on June 15 (Monday) from 12:00 to 14:00. Well, it seems that we have no choice other than having the final exam on June 17 (Wednesday) from 15:00 to 17:00 due to the schedule of teaching assistants. Sorry for the confusion.
- (2009/6/1) The following is the final grading policy:
- Class attendance: 10%
- Exams: 55% (Mid 25%, Final 30%)
- Projects: 35% (PA#1 10%, PA#2 5%, PA#3 10%, PA#4 10%)
- (2009/5/27) The final programming assignment has been posted here.
- (2009/5/6) The third programming assignment has been out. Good luck!
- (2009/5/4) The Wednesday class (5/6) has been cancelled.
- (2009/5/4) Check out your midterm exam score in GLS. Note that the average score is 147.5/250 (= 59/100). If you want to claim your score, please drop by my office by May 11.
- (2009/5/4) The seating chart for May and June is available here.
- (2009/4/8) We will have the midterm exam on April 22 (Wed) from 15:00 to 16:20.
- Scope: Chapter 1 - Chapter 3.7
- If you don't take an exam, you will fail this course (grade F).
- (2009/4/8) The second programming assignment is posted here.
- (2009/4/1) The new seating chart for April has been posted here.
- (2009/3/27) Please make sure you send your assignment not only to my address but also to the gmail account (cse2003skku at gmail dot com).
- (2009/3/23) You can download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition here. Thank 이태훈 for letting us know this information.
- (2009/3/22) Several people asked me whether it was allowed to use the
unsigned int type inside
mult32bits(). My answer is: Yes, you can use
unsigned int-type variables in the
- (2009/3/19) I was told that the
long long type is not supported in Visual Studio 6.0. Since the
long long type is not used inside
mult32bits(), you can still implement
multi32bits() with Visual Studio 6.0. However, if you want to make sure whether your result is correct or not, I recommend you to write your program in the Linux platform or with the higher version of Visual Studio. Also, there was a little typo in the sample code included in the document for the programming assignment #1. I have uploaded a revised document. Thank Mr. 최종은 for this valuable information.
- (2009/3/18) The first programming assignment is posted here. Good luck!
- (2009/3/18) Since you will need access to a Linux system for most of programming assignments, I have summarized how you can run Linux on top of your Windows-based PC. Please check out the Resources page for further details.
- (2009/3/11) We will continue to have our classes in the lecture room #330110 throughout this semester.
- (2009/3/9) The seating chart has been revised reflecting the change on 3/9. This is the final seating chart for March.
- (2009/3/4) The seating chart for March has been posted here. If your name is misplaced or missing in the chart, please send me a mail or see me after the class.
- (2009/3/4) The lecture room has temporarily changed to Semiconductor Bldg. #330110 due to the problem in the facility of the original room. I was told that it would take two or three weeks to get it fixed. Meanwhile, we will have our classes in #330110.