Computer Systems Lab.
Dept. of Information & Technology Convergence, SungKyunKwan Univ.
E-mail: shkim at csl.skku.edu
Lab. :#85533 @Cooperate Collaboration Center
- Ph.D. in Dept. of ITC, School of ICE, SungKyunKwan Univ. 2014~
- M.S. in Dept. of ITC, School of ICE, SungKyunKwan Univ. 2012~2014
- B.S. in Dept. of Computer Engineering, SungKyunKwan Univ. 2012
- Operating systems
- Storage systems
- Software-Defined Storage
- Cloud platform
- Heterogeneity-Aware Software-Defined Storage, National Research Foundation (NRF), 11/2014 -
- SSD-based Storage Systems for Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), Samsung Electronics, 1/2016 -
- Smart TV 2.0 Platform, Ministry of Knowledge and Economy (MKE), 12/2011 -
- big.LITTLE Core Switcher Optimization, ETRI, 06/2014 - 02/2015
- Optimizing memory deduplication for Tizen SmartTV Platform, Samsung Electronics, 02/2015 - 11/2015
- Sung-hun Kim, Sangwook Kim, Joonwon Lee, and Jinkyu Jeong, "When Transaction Meets Flash Cache" (poster), 7th ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys), Hong Kong, China, Aug. 2016.
- Sung-hun Kim, Jinkyu Jeong, and Joonwon Lee, "Efficient Memory Deduplication for Mobile Smart Devices," IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics 2014
- Sung-hun Kim, Jinkyu Jeong, and Joonwon Lee, "Selective Memory Deduplication for Cost Efficiency in Mobile Smart Devices ," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, to appear, 2014
- Jinkyu Jeong, Sung-hun Kim, Hwanju Kim, Euiseong Seo, and Joonwon Lee, "Analysis of Virtual Machine Live-Migration as a Method for Power-Capping," Journal of Supercomputing, in print, 2013
- 2011 Winter Internship in Samsung Electronics. co