SSE2034: System Software Experiment 3 (Spring 2017)
- (3/2) Let's have fun with C++!
- (3/15) About Lab Assignments
1. You must compile in LINUX!! as we use in class.
2. If your submitted file name is test.cpp, don't forget TA will compile it as
$g++ -std=c++11 -o test test.cpp
3. Please submit file name as TA announced, because we will use script to test it.
4. From next time, compile fail will get 0.
5. For lab3, 15 points for output file exists, 25 points for correct order of words, 5 points for correct
spaces, and 5 points for correct capital letters.