|| 16:30 - 17:45 (Tuesday & Thursday)
|| Lecture room |#400112 #400102, Semiconductor Bldg.
|| Jin-Soo Kim |
Computer Systems Laboratory
| This course covers topics on general operating system concepts such as process management, memory management, I/O systems, and file systems, with the in-depth study on the latest Linux operating system. In addition, students are required to perform several hands-on projects with the Pintos instructional OS.
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Modern Operating Systems, 2nd Edition, Prentice-Hall, Inc. 2001.
- Daniel P. Bovet and Marco Cesati, Understanding the Linux Kernel, Third Edition, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. 2005.
- Mark E. Russinovich and David A. Solomon, Windows Internals, Fifth Edition, Microsoft Press, 2009.
- Richard McDougall and Jim Mauro, Solaris Internals, Second Edition, Sun Microsystems, Inc. 2007.
- Randal E. Bryant and David R. O'Hallaron, Computer Systems: A Programmer's Perspective, Prentice Hall, Inc., 2003.
- SSE2030: Introduction to Computer Systems
(or CSE2003: System programming)
- ICE3003: Computer Architecture (Recommended)
|| (Subject to change)
- Class attendance: 10%
45% -> 55%
- Project 0: 5%
- Project 1: 10%
- Project 2: 15%
- Project 3: 25%
45% -> 35%
| Teaching Assistants:
- 고경민 (gkm2164 at gmail 쩜 com)
- 박진영 (nosyu at nosyu 쩜 pe 쩜 kr)