SWE3004: Operating Systems (Spring 2017)
- (2017/6/20) The project assignment results are uploaded. If you have any claim, please visit your TA by June 25th 11:59PM.
- (2017/6/20) This is the final exam result. The average score is 104/240. Please ask your TA to check out your exam sheets. Any claim should be made by June 25th 11:59PM.
- (2017/6/17) The following is the final grading policy.
- Attendance: 10%
- Projects: 55%
- Project #0 (install): 5%
- Project #1 (syscall): 10%
- Project #2 (priority scheduler): 15%
- Project #2-2 (linux scheduler): 10%
- Project #3 (slab allocator): 10%
- Project #4 (copy-on-write): 15%
- Project #5 (threads): 15%
- Project #6 (synchronization): 20%
- Exams: 35%
- (2017/6/17) Please note the following final exam schedule:
- On 6/19 (Monday) from 13:30 to 14:45 at lecture room #85777
- Scope: Textbook Chap. 1-8, 12-16, 18-22, 26-28, 30-31, 36-37, 39-42, Appendix I, Lecture slides, xv6
- Closed-book exam
- Problems will be given in English
- (2017/5/1) The midterm exam results are now available. You can check out your score in the GLS system. The average score is 110/250. Please visit the TA at #85533 to review your exam sheets.
- (2017/4/19) We will have the midterm exam on 4/24 (Monday) from 13:30 to 14:45 at the lecture room #85777. Please refer to the sample midterm and final exam problems below.
- (2017/4/9) Because of the ambiguity of test program caused by timer interrupt in xv6, PA#2-2 will be tested manually.
- (2017/3/15) The Lab. session will be held in the lecture room #26312 from
7:00pm 7:30pm every Tuesday.
- (2017/3/7) The lecture room has been changed to #85777 in the Corporate Collaboration Center Bldg. 7F.
- Let's have fun with OS!